skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Much Ado About Something
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Kicking Darth Vadar's Butt...
1 comment:
Wendi
March 25, 2009 at 7:59 PM
My boys want to know "was that the real Darth Vadar?"... They think that was "SOOOO AWESOME!"
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What the Kids are Saying....
"I can't eat my oranges today. My bones are broken." *Jesse
"Lettuce must come from seaweed!" *Jesse
"If you borrow my book, mom, PLEASE don't rip it. It is very special to me. I love it like I love you. That's how important it is to me." *James
"I have to get tough for the ladies." *Jesse
"Mom, what if sippy cups were shaped like boobs?" *James
Welcome Baby Tucker!
The Bergstrom Family
Kellybee
We are a family of five: Kelly, Dan, James, Jesse, Tucker, and don't forget Lizzy and Lilly our Bearded Dragons!
View my complete profile
Links
Jessica and Chase
Kellie and Dan
Matt and Cathy
Tiff and Ryan
The White Family
moments and memories
Stacey & Kyle
Chris & Jen
Wendi & Jeff
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(19)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(43)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(6)
More Fun with Auri...
Have Cavities...Will Strip....
Kicking Darth Vadar's Butt...
10 things I Love About Disneyland....
The Poster Child for Mischief
Don't mean to depress you, but...
►
February
(9)
►
January
(1)
My boys want to know "was that the real Darth Vadar?"... They think that was "SOOOO AWESOME!"
ReplyDelete