Tonight for family night, we played charades with the boys. The themes we chose to act out were animals, occupations and emotions. I pulled "singer" out of the bowl. I act as if I'm adjusting a microphone, and I pretend I'm running my fingers down the length of it, and James shouts out, "You're a pole dancer!" No, but you're so close!
A couple of turns go by, and I pull out the emotion happy. I stand in front of my darling children with my hands on my hips and a huge grin on my face, and Jesse yells, "bringing sexy back!"
I wish.
My kids make me laugh so hard. You never know what they are going to come up with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is hilarious. I think my kids would get along great with yours.
ReplyDeleteThat's the best!!! I don't even thing my boys know what a pole dancer is... But I could see them pulling it out of the blue like that! Too funny!!
ReplyDelete