Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jesse's Top 10


Here is a list of some of the funny words and sayings that Jesse comes up with. I wanted to write them down, so that I would not forget:

1. Bullzozer (said with a french accent): Jesse's way of saying Bulldozer

2. What da Heck!

3. Monstow Twuck

4. "You're gonna get fat and fat!" (Jesse referring to the fact that his mom is pregnant.)

5. "Bear it is!" ( Jesse's version of "There it is!")

6. Stweet Weeper (Jesse wants to drive a "Street Sweeper" when he's big!)

7. Stape and George (Jesse loves to visit "St. George" in southern Utah.)

8. "Dats my baby gool!" (Jesse calls our Bearded dragon Lizzy his "Baby Girl")

9. "My Butt crack!" (Jesse pulls this one out just to get a reaction. I think he just likes to say it.)

10. "Good night! No talking! SHHHHH!!! I'm twyin' to sweep!" (What we hear everynight at bedtime!)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! He is SO CUTE!! "What the heck" is said A LOT in our household-glad we aren't the only ones.

    ReplyDelete