Friday, November 13, 2009

Help! No More Facial Hair In This House!!!!

Dan informed us all that November is Mu-vember at his work, and all the men are growing mustaches. I am not a fan of the individual mustache. Grown with a goatee, or as an accessory to a beard is great....but a lone mustache just doesn't do it for me. Jesse and I have been berating poor Danny for the last few weeks to shave it off...we told him he looks like a greasy cop; but James, on the other hand, is an avid mustache supporter. James decided that since he can't grow a real mustache, he would draw one on his face with marker! Now that's love for your father!

2 comments:

  1. James is so cute! For the life of me, I can't visualize Danny with a mustache :) I hope you get what you want and he shaves it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! Put a picture of Danny on with his stache!!

    ReplyDelete