Thursday, December 3, 2009

A New Spin on an Old Classic...

The other day at school, I was working with a group of kids on adding doubles. After the lesson, I passed them all out a worksheet to do, and told them that when they were done, they needed to come show me so that I could correct it and go over it with each of them. This sweet little boy Aidan finished and we went over his paper. After going over a few missed facts, I told him to pick a sticker to go on his paper. He looked at the sticker sheet, and started to chant, "Eeny, meeny, miney, moe. Catch the tiger by his toe. If he hollers let him go. Eeny, meeny, miney, moe. To-be-the-best-mom-say-NO-MORE-VIDEO-GAMES! and you are it with a very dirty dish rag on your big, fat, stinky toe!"

1 comment:

  1. Well that's a creative way of saying it. Funny! I'm sure there is never a dull moment at work with all the cute things kids say :) Can't wait to see you and your little belly at the Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete