Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Thoughts at the End of a Pregnancy...

*I am almost 39 weeks!
*I am to the point where everything below the waist hurts. This is the part of pregnancy that one magically forgets about!
*Yesterday was my last day at work. It was really hard!
*The kids made me cards that said funny things like,
"I hope the baby comes out rite." and
"I hope I love the baby!"
*But they also said really sweet things, like,
"I don't want you to go."
*I love working with kids, and I will miss them so much.
*None of my pregnancy clothes fit. It's really sad when your fat clothes don't fit over the bulge!
* I shall live in yoga pants and sweats until Tucker decides to come!
* I've decided that men become better at everything the older they get.
*Dan is such a patient dad, and sometimes when I listen to him talk to our boys about life lessons or hurt feelings, I wish all kids could have a dad like him.
*He has been my biggest support the last 9+ months!
*Ruby red grapefruit is so delicious....
*Laundry never ends...
*I love trashy tabloid shows like Entertainment Tonight, but if I see one more segment of John and Elizabeth Edwards sex scandal, I might blow up my T.V.
*How is it that politicians are supposed to be our brightest citizens, but they are dumb enough to make sex tapes? I don't get it!
*Wow, I've really strayed far off the subject!
* So, I will leave you now with all those wonderful thoughts in your head! I've got to go play Super Mario Bros. with Jesse!

4 comments:

  1. You've almost made it! Enjoy those stretchy pants and trashy shows! (I love both of those things, too.) I'm sure your school kids will miss you terribly. I bet you are the best teacher.

    I can't wait to see little Tucker's first pictures.

    (Oh, and I love what you said about Dan, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random thoughts about your favorite sister-in-laws last few days of pregnancey:

    * Man I miss Kelly and all the wonderful conversations we've had.
    * I can't tell you how many times I've thought "Oh, I should ask Kelly to do______" and had to stop myself because I remember she's prenant and wouldn't want to.
    *I keep having pregnancy dreams but I know they're just sympathy dreams and I REALLY don't want to be pregnant...
    *Although if I were to get pregnant Kelly and I could do MomSchool again and those were such good times...
    *I love stretchy pants and lounging around the house reading People magazines and I'm not even pregnant!
    * I miss you Kelly, I hope you can come out and play again after Tucker has joined us!
    * PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let us keep James & Jesse overnight again soon! And especially after Tucker comes!
    * Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are 39 weeks pregnant! I feel like your pregnancy has flown by, although I'm sure you'd say other wise :) I love you tons and hope everything goes well! Be sure to let us know when little Tucker arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny post!! It is great you still have your sense of humor this late in your pregnancy. Are you done with work for good??? I can't wait to hear the big news!! I love gossip shows and magazines!!!

    ReplyDelete