Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hello, World!

Hooray!




Here He Is!



Our cute, little Tucker William was born on Friday, March 12, 2010 at 5:33 a.m.!



He weighed in at 9 lbs. 4 oz...if you can believe it!



And he is 22 inches long!



He is so sweet, and we are enjoying every moment with our new little guy!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Tucker is here and healthy! I can't believe how much he weighed! Grandma said he is beautiful. Congrats:) I want to come visit you at home once you get settled. Love you Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is so beautiful! And nine pounds?! Wow, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE...and BIG!!! Glad the pregnancy torture is over for you. Are you going to blog about your labor/delivery? I love reading about that stuff. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I was so antsy to hear something that I called my dad friday to ask if he had heard anything and he said yes earlier that morning. I was so excited for you! I can't wait to come meet your sweet nine pound baby boy! Love ya Eryn

    ReplyDelete