Friday, June 18, 2010

Hiking!

Days that I go hiking with my boys and other special people are truly perfect days. It is one of the moments in life where I feel spiritually connected with my hiking mates and with our beautiful surroundings. It's like I get to literally escape the everyday norm and I get to jump into a place where I can relax, explore, and share my inner thoughts with others....I hope they don't mind listening. Luckily for me, I had the opportunity to hike one of our favorite trails twice in one week. The first time was with my mom, my sisters, and all our kids, and the second time was with my sister Wendi and her boys...otherwise known as the "Adventure Club"! Here are some great pictures of our explorations:






2 comments:

  1. We need to get together a day and go hiking! Seriously, let's get something planned. The last picture with you and your boys is so sweet! I'm glad I got to see you and little Tucker at Grandma's party. He is absolutely adorable :) Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! The boys are so cute. Mom said that Tucker is ADORABLE and that you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete