Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Poster Child for Mischief







I was making dinner this evening and talking to Danny when it came to our attention that we could hear water running upstairs. Danny ran to the scene of the crime as fast as he could, and all I could hear was his laugh bellowing down our stairs. Jesse was trying to shave...but instead of using shaving cream, he created a Desitin beard. Have you ever tried to wipe Desitin off of anything? That stuff sticks! Needless to say, even after a really good bath, Jesse will be smelling of butt cream for awhile!

5 comments:

  1. Good gravy, that is a cute little smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, nothing like the smell of Desitin! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! That stuff NEVER comes off! We stopped using it and switched to Butt Paste;~) Crazy Jesse! He's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess his face won't get chafed (sp?) for awhile. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete