
I celebrated my 33rd Birthday with my family on April 16th! Dan went to Olive Garden and bought one of my favorite desserts...Lemon Cream cake! It was very yummy!

Danny and I celebrated our 13th anniversary with our boys on April 19th! We made a three coarse meal....this was the first....artichokes! The boys had never tried them before and I think they liked them because of the whole process of eating them and the "surprise" in the middle.

James participated in his 2nd grade poem play. He recited a poem about flying called "High Flight" written by a WWII pilot, which was very fitting since his Great Grandpa Evans was a WWII pilot! Our parents and my sisters came to watch, and it was really incredible how much information these young kids memorized. Most of them had memorized four or five poems including the Gettysburg Address! I was very impressed.

Jesse came in my room the other day, and I snapped this pic of him and Tuck! I thought it was quite precious.

Jesse took this picture of me with Tuck. Jesse loves my camera, and if I leave it where he can reach it, he is sure to sneak off with it and take pictures of very random things, like the T.V. or his foot. It's actually quite funny to look at the pictures he takes. He has a very interesting perspective on things!
Thanks for the update! I love the baby pictures--Tucker is so cute! I love the last picture of the two of you.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Happy Birthday (late!)
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! Kyle and I will celebrate 13 years on Monday! Wow, you two got married young! I feel so old. I am impressed with your blogging abilities so soon after the baby was born! Love all the photos! Tucker is an adorable baby and you look great!
ReplyDelete