Friday, February 13, 2009

All You Need is LOVE...




In honor of Valentines day, here are a few random things I am loving right now:


1. I love my big, warm wool socks that I bought at Costco.


2. I'm loving the Valentine slumber party we are having with my nephew Carrick and my niece Maple. I told Carrick, "It's time for bed honey. You guys can say more funny things later." and he clapped his hands together and said excitedly, "You mean I can say 'poo' tomorrow, and it will still be funny?" Oh, yes, poo is always funny.


3. I am loving that it is a three day weekend.


4. I love vacuums. It takes my stress away.


5. I love books. I look forward to my nightly read.


6. I love flannel p.j. bottoms. Not so crazy about the tops.


7. I love chocolate fondue and I plan to make some tomorrow after our super romantic date with the kids to the Monster Truck Rally!


8. I love that I found a lost dog today and reunited him with his owner.


9. Number 8 sounds like I'm patting myself on the back for being an outstanding citizen, but I guess it feels good to get some self love every once in awhile.


10. I love the heated seats in my car. My bum has not froze once this winter.


Happy Valentines Day to you all. I hope to hear about the fun things you did this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Number 2 is so funny! I love that you're going to the Monster Truck Rally for V-Day! And by the way, you do deserve a pat on the back for helping the dog find its home.

    P.S. I love to vacuum, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. What ADORABLE boys! It is okay to pat yourself on the back once in a while! Loved the post about the farts. My best friend from high school teaches 2nd grade and she said her classrooom constantly smells like farts. Funny.

    ReplyDelete