Today at school, I sat by two of our quirkiest kids, Mackay and Auri. No one likes to sit by them, because they are both messy eaters, and Auri in particular, picks his sandwiches apart a piece at a time. Watching him do this can ruin your appetite, especially because he is known for sticking his fingers up his nose and sucking on them like there's no tomorrow. Auri has also been bestowed with a reputation for stinky farts. And I mean curl your toenails, turn green, clear the room farts. And the odor is so unique, that everyone in the class recognizes his brand. Sad huh? Well, here we are, eating lunch, and a familiar smell creeps up to my nose. I turn to Auri and I say, "Hey buddy. Do you need to go to the bathroom? Was that your fart?"
Auri looks at me straight in the eyes and without any hesitation replys, "That couldn't be me Mrs. Kelly. My farts are better than that." I didn't know some farts were better than others. I guess I learned something very important today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so funny!
ReplyDeleteI can usually tell my kids' farts apart. But I'm not sure some are better than others. :)