If a picture says a thousand words....
Yes, it's true. I am pregnant. Four and one-half weeks to be exact. Shocked a little? Hmmm... so was I. I kept wondering why my legs felt 100 pounds heavier. Why every time I microwaved frozen fish sticks at school the smell hit me like a freight train. Why I had no spunk in my legs at spin class....little did I realize, I had an energy sucker in my womb, feasting on every last vitamin and mineral I can supply. Well, after Dan and I got over the surprise of it all, we found that we are excited for the third installment of the Bergstrom clan! After all, we were going to start trying in the late summer, early fall of 2009...this one is just going to be a bit of an early bird! So for all those biting their fingernails in anticipation, our next baby drops sometime around October 27, 2009!

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! Please consider yourself hugged!
ReplyDeleteCongrates. I am so happy for you guys. I am crossing my fingers for a girl.
ReplyDeleteAny kid is lucky as can be to join your clan! You guys are great parents and I'm so happy for your family! We love you guys!!
ReplyDelete(And we don't care the gender!)
Fall Babies are the best... the downfall, SUMMER! I keep trying to get Devin to tell me about the baby but he just won't budge (or I just can't understand him).
ReplyDelete