Later that afternoon, we piled in the car, and drove down town to the Monster Jam Truck Rally. The boys were so excited. However, if you know how much Jesse loves anything with wheels, than you can picture him peeing his pants the minute he layed eyes on the monster trucks. Jesse's favorite truck was called Bull Dozer. It had bull horns and was painted to look like a bull, but Jesse thought it looked like a moose, so if you ask him what truck he liked best, he'll tell you "the moose truck!"
The noise level in the stadium was incredibly loud; when the first truck revved up it's engine, the boys jumped out of their seats and covered their ears with their hands! But luckily they passed out little ear plugs, which made it less painful! The motor cross riders were awesome. They would fly off a ramp, pull a super man trick and land on this mound of dirt. Jesse was so amazed by them. He kept saying, "Oh my gosh! Holy crap! Holy smokes!" All the while, he was jumping up and down. The best part was the background music they played. I was so proud of my boys as they sang along to ACDC's "TNT" (I'm dynamite!), "Thunder Strikes", and other hair band favorites...(Thanks to their dad and my brother Jeff!)
That night we had a yummy steak dinner with mashed potatoes and asparagus. For dessert, we made chocolate fondue. I was exhausted and a tad bit delirious at this point, so when I noticed my children's messy faces, for some reason, I decided to smear chocolate all over my mouth and the mayhem started from there.

See, that is so nice-you are a play mom! Messes freak me out.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun, creative mom you are! I love the lists for each person, and I especially love the messy chocolate faces!
ReplyDelete